Download Lumenzia 10.9.7 (Win/macOS) Masking Panel Plugin for Photoshop for free.
Lumenzia version 10 is the biggest update ever. It comes with more than 130 new features and performance improvements. It comes with a simple interface. with many powerful tools and functions
- Lumenzia v10 requires Photoshop v23.0 (aka Photoshop 2022) or later, and runs natively on any machine which can run the required version of Photoshop (this includes native support for Apple Silicon).
How it works:
- Preview to easily choose the right preset or custom mask.
- Apply the preview as a selection or mask.
- Refine by location/color, clean up rough edges, and paint on the mask non-destructively for perfect results.
- Streamlined workflow and completely custom masks
- BlendIf and Vector masks (to save significant file space and avoid the need to update masks)
- Ability to see and edit luminosity selections just like a layer mask.
- Add, subtract, or intersect any mask or selection for advanced control
- Color masks (select by color and/or luminosity, visually)
- Local Contrast Enhancement (easily and automatically bring out more detail)
- Live masks (see the blended result immediately and try different masks)
- Zone masks for precise refinement
- Zone and Range pickers (select the right mask visually by clicking on the image)
- Zone maps to visualize the image in zones 0-10.
- “Lighter/Darker” masks (select pixels relative to surrounding pixels)
- Refine masks to specific locations or colors in the image
- Combine masks (merge group masks to save space and see exactly what is masked)
- Support for paths, to facilitate use of luminosity masks with hard edges in architecture
- Split-screen to see the mask and image simultaneously
- “PreBlend” to automatically stack, align, and sort exposures for blending
- A utility to save files >4GB which can be viewed in Lightroom.
- Custom vignettes
- Dodging and burning
- Non-destructive sponge tool (advanced saturation painting)
- Saturation masks (color-specific vibrance control)
- Apply or replace masks on existing layers with a single click
- Luminosity and dust visualization tools to easily find and fix defects
- Advanced sharpening methods for portraits (surface blur) and landscape (high pass).
- Recordable actions to include light and dark masks/selections in your own actions.
- Training and support videos, as well as a comprehensive written manual
- And more.
System Requirements Lumenzia v10 requires Photoshop v23.0 (aka Photoshop 2022) or later,
and runs natively on any machine which can run the required version of Photoshop
(this includes native support for Apple Silicon).
File Info Official Website : gregbenzphotography.com
License : Trial
Software Version : 10.9.7 File Name : LZ.v10.9.7.Win.macOS.zip File Size : 114 MB File Type : *.rar Server : MediaFire | Box Upload date : 16/06/2022 Last modified : 16/06/2022 Password : sbz
》》》》》 Main Link (Mediafire) 《《《《《
》》》》》 Backup link (Box) 《《《《《