AutoCAD Structural Detailing is another product of Autodesk for designing all kinds of concrete and metal structures of the building, all the projects we do in this software can be integrated with AutoCAD, this means the two-way communication between these two softwares. It is also possible to interact with other Autodesk software called Autodesk Revit. Of course, Autodesk stopped developing AutoCAD Structural Detailing on April 13, 2015. Autodesk states that the reason for this suspension is that it has produced stronger alternatives such as Autodesk Advanced Steel for this software, which has more features and capabilities, but this replacement is not complete, now Advanced Steel only in the structural section. Steel can be completely replaced with current software, but in the design of concrete structures, this software can still be used well, but this part is also being transferred to the Revit package. However, there is still support for current users of this product, and its capabilities in structural design can be used until complete replacement with other solutions.
Features and features of AutoCAD Structural Detailing software:
- Convenient interface
- Supports multiple designs in one file for better management
- Smart structural objects
- Automatic construction of structural display details
- Large database of a variety of extensible connections
- Smart load inspection of the structure and various parts
- Ability to print and output Excel from design
- Automatic Updates
- Proper positioning of screws, nuts and washers
- Ability to import models created in Autodesk Robot Structural Analysis
- Ability to enter information from Autodesk Revit
- Library templates for each country
- Ability to use solid objects, welding symbols and طراحی in design
- Ability to plan to build and arrange the use of materials and receive output in Excel and Word format
- Different styles for customizing structures
Autodesk is not responsible for errors or failures of Autodesk software arising from the installation of updates, extensions or new releases issued by third party hardware or software vendors for the qualified software or hardware identified in this document (or for any other third party software or hardware that you may use in connection with Autodesk products).
The Readme.txt file is located in the Crack folder inside the ISO file.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir