Kaspersky is one of the best internet protection programs; its ease of use is great and it alerts you repeatedly. It can be claimed that Kaspersky’s performance and performance level are very satisfying.
Kaspersky Antivirus and Firewall Features:
Protects your privacy, your money, and your children from Internet risks and dangers:
– Protects your computer against common internet attacks
– Adds more security to shopping and banking operations
– Protects your personal information and privacy
– Helps protect your children from cyber threats
– Combines improved performance with higher security
Unique secure money technology:
– Provides additional layers of protection during financial transactions, such as banking and online shopping and payment systems
Innovative hybrid protection:
– Combines new, cloud-based technologies with advanced anti-virus protection to ensure you are always safe from new threats
Identity and Privacy Protection:
– Use anti-phishing technologies, new cloud data, and secure keyboard mode to protect your personal data from theft
Warning about dangerous websites:
– Informing about secure search result links and blocking malicious and phishing websites
Advanced Parental Controls:
– Helps ensure that your children are safe and take responsibility for when your children are browsing the web, playing games and using social networks
Secure Social Networks:
– Ensures that your Facebook, Twitter and MySpace accounts do not send fake links or malware to your friends
The set of changes made to the Kaspersky Anti-Virus is visible for the new version here and for the new update, and the changes to the Kaspersky Internet Security in the new version here and in the new update.
Kaspersky Antivirus and Firewall Tips:
– This version is provided with a trial extension tool and installed and tested by Donnelly.
– Always keep the latest stable versions of the app and no DevBuild versions.
– The latest Persian version has also been added.
– How to use Trial Reset is video and separate.
– The latest version of the Trial Reset is always set separately.
– Using Trial Reset does not cause any problems in software operation and update.
– The Trial Reset tool supports the following secure collections:
Kaspersky Antivirus 2011/2012/2013/2014/2015
Kaspersky Internet Security 2011/2012/2013/2014/2015
Kaspersky CRYSTAL 2.0 / 3.0
Kaspersky Endpoint Security 8/10
Kaspersky Small Office Security 2/3
– The main difference between the Antivirus and Internet Security version is the firewall in Internet Security; see the other differences here .
|Operating Systems||Hardware Requirements|
|Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition Home Edition SP3 or higherMicrosoft Windows XP Professional SP3 or higherMicrosoft Windows XP Professional x64 Edition SP2 ** or higher||800 MHz or higher processor512 MB|
|Microsoft Windows Vista Home Basic / Home Premium / Business / Enterprise / Ultimate (x32 and x64 **) SP1 or higherMicrosoft Windows 7 Starter (x32) SP1 or higherMicrosoft Windows 7 Home Basic / Home Premium / Professional / Ultimate (x32 and x64 **) SP1 or higherMicrosoft Windows 7 Ultimate (32-bit / 64-bit *)||Processor: 1 GHz or higher1 GB RAM (x32) or 2 GB RAM (x64)|
|Microsoft Windows 8|
Windows 8 / Windows 8 Pro / Windows 8 Enterprise (x32 and x64 **)Microsoft Windows 8.1
Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 Pro / Windows 8.1 Enterprise / Windows 8.1 update (x32 and x64 **)
|Processor: 1 GHz or higher1 GB RAM (x32) or 2 GB RAM (x64)|
|Required for all Installations|
|Approximately 480 MB of free space on the hard drive (depending on the size of the antivirus database)CD-ROM or DVD-ROM Drive (for installation of the program from CD)Computer mouseInternet connection for product activationMicrosoft Internet Explorer® 8 or higherMicrosoft Windows Installer 3.0 or higherMicrosoft .NET Framework 4 or higherWebcam Protection feature is available for compatible webcams only. The list of compatible devices is available at full System requirements @ www.kaspersky.com1 Full System requirements are available @ www.kaspersky.com|
* Free RAM
** Some product features might work on 32-bit operating systems only
Video tutorial on using Trial Reset is provided separately.
Online versions download and install the latest and most up-to-date versions by default (and not necessarily the version written in their filename)
Offline versions, if a newer version is available on Kaspersky servers, skip the offline version and download and install the newer version; Therefore, temporarily disconnect your internet to ensure complete offline installation. It is noteworthy that all Kaspersky antiviruses are automatically updated to the latest available version within a few days after the first internet connection.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir