For a long time, the Babylon software was the first and last choice to install a dictionary hosting software with a complete set of dictionaries. In the newer versions, crack problems as well as software overload made users think of alternatives. One of the free and relatively powerful alternatives to Lingoes software is Lingus, which, like Babylon Bank, does not have complete dictionaries, but will be suitable for semi-specialized use.
Lingoes Software Features and Features:
– Simple and fast user interface
– Has several relatively complete Persian dictionaries
– Complete Bank of English Dictionaries
– Proper OCR capability and use of shortcut keyboard
– Integrate with Google Online Translator to translate texts
– Ability to pronounce words
– Full support for Persian language
Lingoes Program Tips:
– The latest version of word recognition plugins can be downloaded from the program\’s website.
– Persian dictionaries made for this software and two complete English dictionaries were included.
– To add dictionaries to the program, just click on them; to prioritize the display and management of dictionaries, on the main page of the program, click on the Main Menu button at the top right and click on Dictionaries. Go to the Index Group tab and set the priority order.
– Four pronunciation packages are also provided separately. To add a collection after downloading the desired package, copy the folder that contains the alphabet font folders to the program installation location and inside the speech folder. Then open the program and from the Main Menu click on Configuration and go to the Speech tab and check the Natural Voice Engine section and select the copied package from the list. Finally, click Rebuild Index File; disable Text-to-Speech to enable it.
Windows XP / 7/8 / 8.1
The software is free and has no time or structural limitations.
Dictionary or dictionary
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir
32-bit version: 16.9 MB
64-bit version: 13.6 MB
Total Dictionary: 101 MB
Total pronunciations: 559 MB