Linux Predator is a security-oriented Iranian distribution in the field of intrusion testing and hacking that was created by the designer and developer of Emperor Distribution and its security support has been undertaken by an expert team. This distribution, which is based on the Ubuntu Mini LTS distribution, with many changes at the kernel and user level, as a safe and vulnerable distribution, suitable for privacy and anonymity, and for various purposes such as penetration testing, Ethical hacking, security assessment and much more. Linux Predator, with about 1300 tools pre-installed in 40 regular categories, can be considered as a comprehensive and legal security lab, which of course can be used well for everyday work and beginners.
Linux Predator, which is a modern distribution with a special focus on security, offers easier installation and better hardware support than similar distributions such as Kali, and for novices and people who want to enter the Linux world or for It is very convenient to do your daily work, they need a secure and light operating system. Due to the wide range of pre-installed tools and applications, this distribution can be used instead of many popular Linux distributions in the field of security, such as Parrot OS, Dracos, Samurai, Discreete, AttifyOS, IprediaOS and Stress. Predator Distribution in many cases offers more features than these distributions, including providing all AttifyOS distribution tools with a more user-friendly interface, more mobile penetration testing tools than the santoku distribution, and much more.
Specs and features of Linux Predator:
- Safe and hard distribution, light, compact, anonymous and suitable for privacy and all kinds of hacking and ethical hacking
- Easier to install, better hardware support and more suitable for novices than Kali and other distributions
- Ability to choose from 9 training modes: defense, offensive, privacy, hardened, safe, anonymous, emergency and settings – application for faster access to tools
- Enjoy about 1300 pre-installed tools in 40 sorted categories
- Ability to boot Live and text mode with CLI tools such as dracos distribution
- Enjoy all Parrot, Bugtraq, Pentoo distribution tools
- Enjoy a variety of privacy features available at kodachi, Discreete and IprediaOS distributions
- Provide more tools than Samurai and BackBox distributions
- Has a specialized set of computer crime detection tools
- Also the ability to run Windows tools on Linux such as deft and CAIN distribution
- Covers many tools from insecure.org
- And …
- A minimum of 25 GB hard disk space for installation.
- A minimum of 2 GB RAM for i386 and AMD64 architectures.
- A bootable CD-DVD drive or a USB stick.
- A minimum of an Intel Core i3 or an AMD A9 processor for best performance.
Transfer the ISO file to flash using bootible Flash software and boot the system from it.
Predator-OS 20.04 LTS XFCE desktop v2.0
Password file(s): www.downloadly.ir