PHPMaker is a simple and powerful software to build PHP scripts with MySQL, PostgreSQL, MS Access and SQL Server databases in no time. It has a suite of efficient query manipulation tools. With PHPMaker you can quickly and easily design a website that allows users to view, edit, search, add, or delete records on the web. PHPMaker is designed with high flexibility, so that multiple software options enable you to design PHP applications exactly to your needs. Generated codes are clean and have high readability at low volume. Generated scripts can be run on Windows and Linux / Unix servers (MySQL, PostgreSQL, Access, MSSQL and Oracle). Changing HTML codes in software is easy and you can manipulate tags and properties like Title, Charset, Font, Favicon and CSS styles.
Features and Features of PHPMaker Software:
- Advanced security of generated code
- Define the system for registering users on the website
- Get output in CSV / HTML / Excel / Word / XML / PDF / Email formats
- Define file upload system in specified database or folder
- Highly customizable templates and extensions
- Supports MySQL, PostgreSQL, Access, MSSQL and Oracle databases
- LESS support for manipulating CSS style files
- Synchronize project with database
- Server-side validation with PHP and user-side validation with Java-Script
- MD5 and lower case uppercase letters
Windows XP / 2003 / Vista / 2008/2012/7/8/10
– Service Pack 6 for Visual Basic 6.0: Run-Time Redistribution Pack (vbrun60sp6.exe)
– Microsoft Windows Script 5.7 (Windows XP)
– Microsoft Windows Script 5.7 (Windows Server 2003)
– MSXML Parser 3.0
– IIS Express (only required if you want to use IIS Express as a web testing server)
– Microsoft Data Access Components (MDAC) 2.8 (for Microsoft Access, SQL Server and Oracle)
– Microsoft Jet 4.0 Service Pack 8 (SP8) (for Microsoft Access <= 2003)
– 2007 Office System Driver: Data Connectivity Components (for Microsoft Access 2007)
– Microsoft Access Database Engine 2010 Redistributable (for Microsoft Access 2010)
– Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Native Client (X86 Package) (for Microsoft SQL Server 2005/2008/2012)
– Oracle Client (for Oracle)
– Linux / Unix (MySQL / PostgreSQL / Oracle) or Windows (MySQL / PostgreSQL / Access / MSSQL / Oracle)
– PHP> = 5.3
– IE 9+, Chrome / Firefox / Safari / Opera (current stable version and the version that preceded it).
Read Readme.txt in Crack folder
Version 2022.4.0 on October 22 & Version 2022.6.0 on November 20, 2021 was installed and successfully activated on Windows 10, 64-bit version . Newer versions of the 2022 series may have also been released, but have not been included due to incomplete cracks. Version 2021 can also be used with full crack and without any problems.
important things for 2022 versions:
- If no window is displayed when you run the program (and only the program icon is displayed in the Taskbar) Close the program from the Task manager, remove Node.js from your system, run the software again and Install Node.js through it. Then close PHPMaker and run it again.
- The software may not close normally (via the close button) due to the Composer being installed. Currently the only way to do this is to close the software through the Task manager.
important things for 2022.11 version:
- Internet access of This version, in case of using keygen, must be blocked in the firewall; Therefore, it is recommended to run the program in trial mode (This mode is only available if PHPMaker has never been installed on your system before), install the necessary dependencies (Node.js and Composer) and then block the program in the firewall and use the Keygen to activate it.
- If you use a cracked file for activation, blocking access is not necessary in general, but depending on different conditions (type of project, whether or not previous versions are installed, etc.) it is possible to receive a license error and face closing of the software; Therefore, it is recommended that you block access to this version as described above.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir