Scan2CAD is a leading engineering and specialized software for converting vector and RASTER images for engineers and designers that can automatically convert your designs to CAD.
Features of Scan2CAD:
- Save time: Using this program, you can convert designs automatically without manually tracking your designs.
- Automatic tracking: with the help of the experience of the last 20 years of development on the most accurate vector conversion methods
- Supports more than 30 file types: This program supports almost any type of raster and vector file.
- Open output in any CAD / CAM program
- Object Recognition: By recognizing different types of objects and converting them into vector components, arc lines, dashed lines and more than 20 other types of vectors, all of which are recognizable.
- Text conversion automation: Using OCR technology and automatic text recognition to convert editable text vectors
- Complete set of tools: for editing and designing with precision tools
- Edit RASTER and VECTOR
Scan2CAD v10 and higher is recommended for Windows 7 or higher and macOS 10.12 or higher.
If you are running Windows Server, we recommend 2016 and 2019, although older versions of Windows Server may also run the software without any issues.
If you are running an earlier macOS version you can upgrade your macOS for free within the Mac App Store.
If you are in an environment in which it is not possible to run modern Windows versions, you can request a Scan2CAD v9 license after purchase which is compatible with older Windows releases.
Scan2CAD does not have any minimum hardware requirements.
Images of Scan2CAD:
Copy and paste the Scan2CAD.exe file into the program installation location. Some versions are pre-cracked.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir